Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea this is going off stock speeds i forgot. I get a good performance boost with the increased speeds on mine, but my cpu is still bottlenecking the **** outta it.

The majority of 3850 512mb cards come pre-overclocked to 700-720 core...and the memory around 880-920

This puts it closer to the 3870....but for those that stick with the standard 670/800 mhz clocks the difference is quite significant.

Apokalipse,

The old benchmark that you posted in other thread was comparing an overclocked HD3850 512MB to a stock HD3870

I like to see a stock vs stock benchmark that proves what you say
Is this thread based on stock speeds only?
because a lot of cards are chosen or ranked because of their overclockability.
And in that area, 3850's are very good.

question guys...
my gf laptop has an ati mobil radeon 1400 pro...
ill be building her a pc soon and im wondering what budget cards are better than tat.
I wanna make sure if i build her a pc its gonna be better that her current laptop...shes got a 20"monitor, i got a hdd. my budget is 500...so whats good?

question guys...
my gf laptop has an ati mobil radeon 1400 pro...
ill be building her a pc soon and im wondering what budget cards are better than tat.
I wanna make sure if i build her a pc its gonna be better that her current laptop...shes got a 20"monitor, i got a hdd. my budget is 500...so whats good?

Depends what she will be using it for. If the most demanding game she will play is The Sims or something then you can get away with a 1650pro, or 7600GT....just get something used off ebay.

Depends what she will be using it for. If the most demanding game she will play is The Sims or something then you can get away with a 1650pro, or 7600GT....just get something used off ebay.

she plays games like sherlock holmes, broken sword, n64 games... no fps shooters.
will the 1650 pro or 7600gt be better than what she has? and i think i wanna stick with nvidia cos ive been with nvidia ll along and it will be easy for me since ill always be taking care of her pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom