monitor not recieving signal from comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
I am having an issue with my computer im not sure what it is. It was working perfectly fine yesterday but today when i woke up and shook the mouse to get it back from sleeping, the monitor just stayed blank. I am not sure what went wrong but i went through the computer unplugged everything, cleaned the gpu, ram, hd and mobo with canned air and flashed the cmos for about 30min and plugged everything back and tried to reboot yet nothing came up. I plugged the monitor into my laptop and it worked so i dont think its the monitor.

u checked to make sure the video card wasn't wobbing right. there could be alot of dust in the cable going to the gpu (unlikely unless u unpluged it) do u have a spair gpu u can try it on to see if its the gpu,

u checked to make sure the video card wasn't wobbing right. there could be alot of dust in the cable going to the gpu (unlikely unless u unpluged it) do u have a spair gpu u can try it on to see if its the gpu,

yeah like i said i air dusted the whole computer and took it apart and reassembled it. the vid card works cause i plugged it into a different comp so im thinking either my mobo fried or my cpu melted cause my water cooling system wasnt pumping any fluid through the system since i forgot to fill it up. im not sure what exactly is wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom