Soul Savage Worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says red at the beginning btw (and Peter where did you get my old quote lol.. darned search feature)

you could have PM'ed him or something, Kunjo's a real active member

but on a positive non-flamey note, in that pic in the beginning the pic looks like the LED light is orange (or is it just me) but its red for sure because thats what hte OP says

it says red at the beginning btw (and Peter where did you get my old quote lol.. darned search feature)

but on a positive non-flamey note, in that pic in the beginning the pic looks like the LED light is orange (or is it just me) but its red for sure because thats what hte OP says

There are little arrows next to the name in quotes for a reason. Also, the quote is from this very page. ;)

Also, this is pretty red...
inthecaserh9.jpg

It's Mr. Kunjo to you!

Ok, break it up guys... thread bump is forgivable, just stop arguing about it.

Lights are red. I've already stated such, and that the color was off on the photos, which is why they don't appear the color they should.

moar updates!

First off, I finally installed that Rheobus... or rather, I ditched the sunbeam and installed a thermaltake one. At the same time, I found a thermaltake duorb gpu cooler for my 8800 gts 320 and installed that... and the temp dropped by more than 30C, to the point where it was just begging to be overclocked... so I did. Now it's running over 100MHz faster, and still not artifacting like it had been at stock values on the stock heatsink. 3DMark scores just shy of 11,000.... which for an air OC'd e6600 and 8800gts320 isn't bad, amirite?

New case pics:
savage-front.jpg

savage-side.jpg

also desktop screenshot and proof of 10,924 3D Marks (linked because it's big... dual monitor -- I'm now using maxivista to extend my desktop space to my old laptop)

I have considered the Duorb. If I can't swing a new GFX card, I might go with one.

I have considered the Duorb. If I can't swing a new GFX card, I might go with one.

I would for you Trot , an Accelero Rev.2. The HS is great my idle is 39 in this blazing hot weather and load is 3c above, it really is a great HS for its price.

Cunjo , we have the same wallpaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom