Guy shows off his watercooled TriSLi setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
That music was so awesome i just turned off my monitor, cranked the sound and rocked out!......then my head exploded :S

Anyway was a cool rig, but what a waste of money. if i had all those riches i'd buy a 1080p Projector with a 16000:1 contrast ratio and die a happy man.

I just think its funny that basically the ONLY game on the market that really needs tri-sli, DOESNT EVEN SUPPORT multi cards for crap.. GG crytek.

It's a nice setup and everything but why go to all the trouble to make this video if you're just going to show A TRAILER of the game instead of actual in game footage. Thats what everyone wants to see, crysis running on a tri-sli platform. Not a trailer of it.

EDIT: didn't see the little demo before the trailer. even so, it was a poor example.

Yeah i liked how he showed about 20 seconds of game footage, then threw on the trailer. Even at that, i couldnt see his desk anywhere in the footage, i wonder how far back/low he has to sit.

i couldnt play with that setup at all.....

First off, this guy can jump off a cliff for that music, but the amount that PC cost just tells me he should by himself a pair instead.

That song sounds like it could be the ****** bag national anthem.

I can almost guarantee if I saw this guy in real life I would kick him in the nuts. I will also bet money that he didn't build that himself.

Considering he spent a **** load on that, this comment by him made me laugh
I also used to shy away from onboard sound but since I hooked this up, I cannot identify any advantage to shelling out on an additional audio card...

....that's from the Tokyo Drift Soundtrack. He's probably Asian. Dem Azn's and their money, no one knows where it comes from. I got a couple asian friends, **** like this pops up out of nowhere. $40,000 TT Supra's and 8,000 computers. They refuse to tell me how they get their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom