LogicTech G7 - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtowns

In Runtime
Hi im looking at a new mouse either it will be a g5 or g7 the g7 is cordless but im wondering how does my pc find the signal .. I thought it would come with a wireless card thing to go in a pci slot ?

I would get the G5 because having to deal with batteries or bases and all that just isn't worth it. Plus I think you get a faster signal with wired. I always use my mouse on the desk, never on my lap or any other od place which is where a wireless would shine.

If you plan on gameing... never go wireless... its the failsuace

i use the G7 and i will never go back to a wired mouse. Having to change the batteries is kind of annoying, but they give you two rechargeable batteries and it takes maybe 3 seconds to change. I havent had any problems with lag at all.

I would get the G5 because having to deal with batteries or bases and all that just isn't worth it. Plus I think you get a faster signal with wired. I always use my mouse on the desk, never on my lap or any other od place which is where a wireless would shine.

Yea thats what im going to do i ready to many storys about people having to change betteries all the time

batteries are a pain... i probly spent over 50 bucks on my old logitech mx700 cause that thing would chew through some power.... i got a g5 now, and i LOVE IT. the feel is amazing... it has plenty of buttons for me, and in a very convenient location for my hand.

plus the on the fly DPI change feature is great for some games. I must say i dont really utilize this feature to its max, but nevertheless this G5 is everybit worth it. the wire is hardly noticable.... actually, i cant feel it at all (i use the heaviest weight inserts on the mouse).

I have a small desk and there's not much room for wires, so I use a wireless mouse and keyboard.

tbh, THe batteries on mine haven't gone out for some time now (2 months)

It all depends on your opinion and the limitations of your game/workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom