Guy shows off his watercooled TriSLi setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg that music was annoying....

but thats cool as heck tho, but people have been noticing no performance gain with SLI, so whats the point of the other two besides bragging rights and to run 3 monitors

lol I think you answered your own question there vernong. He probly wanted to have 3 ultras so that he can run his game in 3 monitors for immersive gaming.

vernong1992 said:
but thats cool as heck tho, but people have been noticing no performance gain with SLI, so whats the point of the other two besides bragging rights and to run 3 monitors

Judging by how much all that stuff must of cost him, he can probably make that money back, in a short amount of time.

lol I think you answered your own question there vernong. He probly wanted to have 3 ultras so that he can run his game in 3 monitors for immersive gaming.

lol... to be that just doesn't seem reasonable to me, but OT b1gapl love the sig :)

First off, this guy can jump off a cliff for that music, but the amount that PC cost just tells me he should by himself a pair instead.

i dont know y their makin sli times 3, most ppl havent got enough money for one ultra n now ppl can get up to three. crazy

I'll never have that much money, unless I do some kind of heist (hides heists plans) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom