Suggestions for my new PC build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin2041

Baseband Member
I have a low budget for this next PC as it is for my friend. His budget is around 500-600 USD. Can anyone suggest a PC build that has a quick CPU and a good graphics card too? (Good enough to PLAY the newest games, but not necessarily with maximum settings).

It's OK if it is a crappy case. They won't be bringing computers to LANs. They also need a a new HDD, preferrably at least 120 GB?

Thanks, Kevin2041

p.s. sorry about leading you on about the PSU thingy. Turns out the PSU was swapped for a CoolerMaster 500 watt half a year ago when I wasn't home. <=)

What is the max price for the video card? Or in other words, on a list of one to ten how high is gaming?

I have a low budget for this next PC as it is for my friend. His budget is around 500-600 USD. Can anyone suggest a PC build that has a quick CPU and a good graphics card too? (Good enough to PLAY the newest games, but not necessarily with maximum settings).

It's OK if it is a crappy case with a crappy PSU. They won't be overclocking or bringing computers to LANs. They also need a a new HDD, preferrably at least 120 GB?

Thanks, Kevin2041

Crappy PSU is NOT ok. It is a priority when building PCs.

Crappy PSU should be ok, my friend really doesn't care and it's not going to be a high-end computer... My computer runs with a 15 buck RAIDMAX 380 watt 17 amp PSU and I can still play quality videogames fine.

and when i meant crappy, i basically meant, "Not a 100 USD antec."

and gaming is just as high as possible, probably 7-8 on the 1-10 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom