a jumpmaster's digest -AMD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya same here.. i wanna do 3d-animation and game design.. but right now i've just been dipped in the world of graphic design

but first.. imma get my school for respitory therapy over w/ first... then imma go back to school for graphics and other forms of art

The only thing that matters for me is price/performance ratio. A rose by any other name is still a rose. Why would I pay the same money for a product that performs less just to have the right logo on it. This isn't like buying cars or clothes where other factors come into play. This is pure performance tech so I never understand fanboy-ism. I just can't conceive of it.

i agree i have never been a fan boy of any brand, i just want whatever is going to be best for me and my budget

Personally i think i got a great deal even paying 300 for my q6600. But i did buy mine back in august, long before amd even had quads on the market, and i tend to push a ton of programs all at once like nos. So ya, i'll be sticking with this one for a while. Also, the OP confused me.

Personally i think i got a great deal even paying 300 for my q6600. But i did buy mine back in august, long before amd even had quads on the market, and i tend to push a ton of programs all at once like nos. So ya, i'll be sticking with this one for a while. Also, the OP confused me.

ya.. some people need to understand we do alot more than play games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom