ATI Radeon HD3870 X2 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps AMD did do their HW and saw the potential of a graphics-based company being part of them. as far as i know, nvidia and ati don't make enough to have production plants to actually manufacturer their cards and chips, so this could mean that ATI will have a lot less struggles.

i think thats definitely part of the reason they acquired ATi...they suspected they were going to be losing the processor race and decided to change gears.
we'll see.

man I want AMD to crush Intel (not out of fanboyism but out of pity honestly, AMD CRUSH INTEL!!)

^lol^ thats a terrible analogy. that would be like saying that and AMD dual/quad core is an abacus or something. which is really quite ludicrous when you consider how many people still use cingle core pentiums and celerons and semprons and such.
they're like...last week, maybe.

^lol^ thats a terrible analogy. that would be like saying that and AMD dual/quad core is an abacus or something. which is really quite ludicrous when you consider how many people still use cingle core pentiums and celerons and semprons and such.
they're like...last week, maybe.

HEY!!!

but that won't be true when I upgrade within the next two week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom