OMG, FINALLY PICTURES (explicit SLI content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks about your car man, Hey, It could have been much worse. Nice rig too, it's nice looking in there.

yeah, i cant wait to see the benchmarks you get once you OC them both. That is wonderful looking. You gonna get a wolfdale 8500? That would really help to push the limits. And I was surprised at how much they really dont cost. You gonna keep your 6600 or sell?

he better keep his q6600 its pointless to upgrade, why go to a 8500, a q6600 powns that chip, it only scores like 2000 s0mething points.

maybe he wants to OC really high, I am not sure. I read the other day that the 8500 hit 3.6 without a vcore increase. Thats not to shabby

Meh, i can already hit 4ghz on air with my q6600, i see no point in going to a dual core. This rig is going to stay as is probably until nehalem comes out. If my board fried again though im going to switch to a crossfire setup and flip nvidia the bird.

Also, the way i use my machine, a quad at 3.6 is way better for me than a dual at 4ghz. I always have tons of stuff open, firefox, whatever game i'm playing(with affinity set to all 4 cores), trillian, sometimes listening to streaming music, ventrilo. Ya, my quad gets utilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom