Multiboxing WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being rude. I merely stated that his post was funny.

yeah, but you really didn't so much of anything to progress the thread, so in this sense its better to not say anything then to say something...

to ink68,
your post i find very inconsiderate and inappropriate.. autism is a serious disorder that affects lots of people and takes a huge emotional toll on the families of those effected. In no way is it a laughing matter and i would hope to think you are a smarter person then to go and say that to someone who know's someone with autism. i sincerly hope i don't find another post by you that is like the previous one.

and to dontcar, how about instead of telling kids on a forums to get a life for playing a video game and wanting to try something new, you go outside, get some fresh air and get a life for yourself?

---MAIN TOPIC---

dude, i've done that before, only i have it so i have 2 instances on my main pc and 1 on my lappy and it works out pretty nicely. its good for fast lvling low lvl char's. as far as kmv switches go, it usually takes a bit to switch to the next pc, and plus you would have to have 5 pc's if you wanted to run 5 instances and go that route.

I'd think a quad with 2GB of ram would run 5 instances without problems.

I take it you'll run duals with the main on one screen and the 4 alts on the other? A single high end GPU should be fine with that, vista would probably be preferrable, as it has much better DX performance over multiple screens.

also what he could do is just run all 5 on one monitor, but just have his main up and just make sure the baddies don't agro.

Wow... Xzin stepped it up to 10 characters! Considering he use to pretty much solo battlegrounds... he has to be insane now.

Oh by the way, I just have to do it.

yeah, but you really didn't so much of anything to progress the thread, so in this sense its better to not say anything then to say something...

to ink68,
your post i find very inconsiderate and inappropriate.. autism is a serious disorder that affects lots of people and takes a huge emotional toll on the families of those effected. In no way is it a laughing matter and i would hope to think you are a smarter person then to go and say that to someone who know's someone with autism. i sincerly hope i don't find another post by you that is like the previous one.

and to dontcar, how about instead of telling kids on a forums to get a life for playing a video game and wanting to try something new, you go outside, get some fresh air and get a life for yourself?
seropisym8.jpg

its definately not against the terms im sure ive talked to multiple GMs about it, its perfectly fine. seriously read up on it at dual-boxing.com its pretty interesting.. im figuring ill get

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad
4GB RAM
8800 GTS 320MB 320-bit video card

Get a life, go outside and do something useful with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom