WC finished, CM Cosmos. (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice Cosmos case, I've heard people complain about Airflow issues with that case, have you had any?

XD thanks guys ^^

I was actually wondering what else I could do haha. I'm a bit short on ideas. Can't think of much else that wouldn't make it tacky and whatnot.
I'm going to keep working at the wire managment. Need to find an extension cable for the mobo's 8pin power connector so I can hide it. It's too short to route behind the tray as it is now.

I can't say i've had any airflow problems.. Although it is set up oddly. 1 intake and 4 exausts. 5 exausts if you include the PSU.

As far as temperatures go I've just started overclocking for the first time so I'll post a thread sooner or later about it. At stock with only 1 fan running idle is 30c. I have the other fans off because the fan controller wont work till I get the cables and they're still too loud haha.

So far im stuck at 3.2ghz.

fsb 355 x 9 @ 1.35v
ram 710mhz @ 4-4-4-12. 2.00a memory multi

gonna run prime95 overnight to see if its stable. seems like it so far. ran it for 30 min just to see if there was any immediate issues. I kept getting BSOD with any higher FSB and im a bit stumped. Gotta read into everything a bit more i spose. after 30min temps were 40c, still 1 fan running.

I think most people complain about the passive HD cooling. I don't know how hot my HD is, can you check that? lol I don't think its too bad. I can feel the air getting sucked into the case over spots with no intake fans so as far as I'm concerned their negative pressure thing works. But who knows another intake would probably work better. I've got no more room though haha.

possibly. It's not liek i tried all that many. Too late to bother with it tonight. i was just curious. I've only tried 355 375 and 400 so far. I'll have to take next weekend and go little bits at a time. :S

I think most people complain about the passive HD cooling. I don't know how hot my HD is, can you check that? lol I don't think its too bad. I can feel the air getting sucked into the case over spots with no intake fans so as far as I'm concerned their negative pressure thing works. But who knows another intake would probably work better. I've got no more room though haha.

yes you can check this your HD has a sensor that measures temp. if you download the free version of everest home edition and go to sensors you can see your HD does have a temp. as well as your PSU which is labeled "AUX"

Ah ic thanks. Got it. HD is reading 43C. Wasn't super stressed or anything. Been watching anime all night. What is the acceptable HD temp range on average?

ah, what kinda anime you watch...

ever heard of kimiga nozumu ien.. i think thats how u spell... about some chick that went through a como.. and her fiance or whatever ends up getting w/ her sister while she's in a coma.. and when she awakes he's gotta pretend he's w/ her and blah blah... good series!!! made me all teary eyed!

yeah XD I seen it ^^ was good. I just finished AIR tv. most of the series was just sad :S depressing ending too. feel like i need a drink >.> I was gonna start gunslinger girls for fun but the site I get my anime from has been down for a week or two now. sucks. i just finished Ghost hunt yesterday. it was pretty cool, I liked it. Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun wasn't bad either if you're lookin for some random romance comedy kinda thing.

im impatiently waiting for the next naruto ep O_O so intense right now its ridiculous.

I'd say my addiction to anime is far worse than games or computers. At times I feel like I should be questioning my mental stability ahah. I think if I could I'd spend every waking minute watching anime. well aside from bathroom breaks and food.

I guess its probably a good thing real life prevents that sort of thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom