a jumpmaster's digest -AMD Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of use need monster quads for rendering complex scenes.... Not gonna buy AMD for the heck of it....

where the **** did this come from?
and come on nos....nothing is "future-proof"...you should know that.

well a q6600 is more future proof than any amd dual core!

and... i've challenged dual cores to reach the limit.. back w/ my fx62.. and i tihnk i found it...and well, it did a heck of a lot of things at once.. but it bogged down when i got really intense

burning a DVD, torrenting, limewire, folding@home, aim, creative media source, photoshop, and illustrator running.. and well... it was taking some time to flip through applications

i get more luxury out of my quad... i'm definitely one that pushes the envelope.. i'm constantly doing a crapload of things at once.. and this quad core was a blessing

The only thing that matters for me is price/performance ratio. A rose by any other name is still a rose. Why would I pay the same money for a product that performs less just to have the right logo on it. This isn't like buying cars or clothes where other factors come into play. This is pure performance tech so I never understand fanboy-ism. I just can't conceive of it.

i'm speaking on more of a non-gaming terms... in terms of me doing my graphic design alongside w/ many other things

that is what i want to really learn about, especially gaming animation *career goal*.

right now im in a Basic Design Art-22 class because i need to refresh my artistic value n increase it if i want to be a game animator. Plus, i need to know the basics n a backgrounds of art design too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom