ATI Radeon HD3870 X2 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but im talking xfire, you can only run 2 8x lanes. and one 16x lane in single card solutuion, my x38 can do x16 in xfire, they have yet to say the speed of pci-e2.0 im guessing its something like 32x speed?

I want these cards now, hrmmm I will have to sell a kidney to the highest bidder!!!!

That would be so evil... I might just do it...

ya but im talking xfire, you can only run 2 8x lanes. and one 16x lane in single card solutuion, my x38 can do x16 in xfire, they have yet to say the speed of pci-e2.0 im guessing its something like 32x speed?

nah on the P35 for Crossfire it sticks with the 16x + 4x config......somewhat bottlenecks the 2nd card but from benchmarks it seems the difference at this point is miniscule.

Anyway no one's arguing with you regarding the x38...if you can afford it then go for it.....they are great mobos and I was just about to swap my new p5k for a x38-dq6 when I came across a good 8800GTS 512mb deal...

So I think I'm going to pick up a 128 SP 8800GTS ....mm volt mods here I come! Hopefully I can reach 18kish and take the top single card 3dmark score!

I think the only p35 boards not supporting Crossfire are: p35-ds3r, Abit IP35(-e)

Not only those P35 boards. All the P35 boards that only have one PCIe x16 slot, will not support Crossfire.

i know the part about the PCI-e x16 but, those were the ones I could think off the top of my head :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom