Multiboxing WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
its possible, to do and yo u wouldnt need multiboxing, you might just get bye, and whats with all these new members being so rude. im sure a quad could do it with a descent over clock.

Tell that to ink68, IBM/PS1, d0ntcar3 and ShiningOdin ;)

but that'd be a killer Stress Test

those noobs should get an infraction or those posts should atleast get deleted for flaming.
i hate that game, but it is possible with the stuff the others sugested.

those noobs should get an infraction or those posts should atleast get deleted for flaming.
i hate that game, but it is possible with the stuff the others sugested.

they're supposed to actually, but no mod has actually visited this thread

i sure as **** hope so im tired of al this disrespect from all the new guy on the forum, they have less then 100 posts and are allready beign rude to members with 1000+ posts.

I wasn't trying to be rude. Maybe I said it out of context, but I meant "Wow" as in I didn't know it was possible to run 5 WoWs at once on one comp O_O; And the "lol" was at ink's post, not the original. Either way, I apologize if I offended/insulted anyone.

I wasn't trying to be rude. Maybe I said it out of context, but I meant "Wow" as in I didn't know it was possible to run 5 WoWs at once on one comp O_O; And the "lol" was at ink's post, not the original. Either way, I apologize if I offended/insulted anyone.

well go edit it and change it then...
wen ppl post for help, you shoiuld give advise and not make fun of them.
If thats how things worked then everyone would fear and be embarrassed to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom