GPU fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
well don't understand but the frame is 1 hole unit with plates that come off foe the sound / graphics / pci cards to pop out of

its that the spaces in between each one there is a small flat bar

its that thats the thing it goes:

pci card
--bar---
pci card
--bar---
pci card
--bar---

its just when i fitted a x1950 pro to my nans pc there was no bar there and am wondering if the bar being there on this case might affect it, there is also no way of takeing the bar out unless i totally destroy the back of the case

i just got a new digital camera so i'll upload photos of it when i get time

If you are talking about the "bars" that separate each slot, they are not supposed to come out o_O.

Just put the GPU in, the ports will poke out one slot, and the air vents will line up with the one below ;)

EDIT: like so:

case_back.jpg

If you are talking about the "bars" that separate each slot, they are not supposed to come out o_O.

Just put the GPU in, the ports will poke out one slot, and the air vents will line up with the one below ;)

great thanks thats all i needed to know

i know there not ment to come out but i was just wondering if they got in the way at all

EDIT - the photo you just posted is the exact thing i ment thanks

your welcome...and im guessing you mean that you appreciate it!

yeah i do

i'm just spending a lot more then i'm used to on getting a killer pc and i'm here asking questions based on certain things, i'm currently looking at the overclocking powers of the Q6600 and E6750, the E6750 hits a nice 3.3 GHz on stock volts so i'm leaning towards that at the min save me £40 in the process

yeah i do

i'm just spending a lot more then i'm used to on getting a killer pc and i'm here asking questions based on certain things, i'm currently looking at the overclocking powers of the Q6600 and E6750, the E6750 hits a nice 3.3 GHz on stock volts so i'm leaning towards that at the min save me £40 in the process

the e6750 is great for the price atm .
if you wanna oc like mad and save more money, you could get the e2180 and pair it with a high end ccooler and get it to 3.3(or to about 3.6 and higher if you would like)

the e6750 is great for the price atm .
if you wanna oc like mad and save more money, you could get the e2180 and pair it with a high end ccooler and get it to 3.3(or to about 3.6 and higher if you would like)

i'm not a great fan of overclocking but the E6750 is appealing to me just for the fact that it can hit 3.3 GHz on stock volts, i think ever i can do that, i just want a nice cpu that will last a fair bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom