Multiboxing WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they have some "loophole" in those games where they say it's ok if you have some other character "follow" you. Of course those games would have to have that option, and almost all online games do right?

It's like a form of allowing botting but not really, lol

Back when I played I was good friends with Xzin the guy who always played 4 mages and 1 priest at the same time and got really famous for it (I think he has an article in ign or some major website like that).

Annnnyway, he told me he uses 5 seperate towers and has screens hanging off the walls etc and uses some sort of KVM to manage it all. Anyway if you are looking to raid/pvp with five characters that probably what you are after. The guy was insane he could nuke anyone and it was almost impossible to kill him because you would get perma-stun locked by 4 mages and which all have one priest healing him.

Back in the days when a good caster had 2 k life and a good warrior had about 4k he could cast 4 pyroblasts each doing 3 k!

In PvE he could also do a lot of dungeons by himself and was a major asset in the end-game guild he joined (guild just below mine).

So yeah KVMs might be something to look into?

well yo, you sure as heck can run 5 instances of WoW with any old Core2Duo setup, it's not a very demanding program at all...

and get the 512MB version of the GTS, it's better than the 320MB/640MB versions that use the old core.

but you seriously don't even need a quad-core

just get an E2180 and an X1950PRO and you'll be set

Back when I played I was good friends with Xzin the guy who always played 4 mages and 1 priest at the same time and got really famous for it (I think he has an article in ign or some major website like that).

He's now famous for running 10 WoWs at once, legally.

its possible, to do and yo u wouldnt need multiboxing, you might just get bye, and whats with all these new members being so rude. im sure a quad could do it with a descent over clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom