Is this a good computer to game on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well masterscotty, i hope you decide to build your own pc, not only is it a really fun adventure, but you learn a LOT from the experience... i dunno what i would have done without this website... you'll pick up on some handy info really fast just by browsing around the suggested builds and what not.

it really is not that hard to build a computer... its pretty much just shoving something the socket that it fits in.

well masterscotty, i hope you decide to build your own pc, not only is it a really fun adventure, but you learn a LOT from the experience... i dunno what i would have done without this website... you'll pick up on some handy info really fast just by browsing around the suggested builds and what not.

it really is not that hard to build a computer... its pretty much just shoving something the socket that it fits in.

yeah everyone on these forums is here to help in any way we can. we have successfully helped many build their own pc's and in the long run you'll be more satisfied then you would if you just bought it pre-built.

i wouldn't exactly use the word shove to describe building a pc, its more like placing gently... but thats the general gist of it.

man i didn't even think the first comp was to good for the price. as said your alot better off making your own rig and you'll have the ever lasting feeling that it has been built by urself.

Ive done some crazy research and ive come up with a relatively cheap cmptuer build that is insane for gaming:

AMD X2 64 WInsor 6400+
M2N32-Sli Deluxe
2 (or 4) gigs of Corsair XMS
eVGA 8800GT (OC or reg) 512mb
Creative SB X-Fi Gamer
CoolMasters 600W PS
Any 10000rpm 200g+ sata2 hd, pref raptor or wd
and any other crap,

then ur g2g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back