Razer copperhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a G5. Everywhere I looked said it was better than the copperhead. Mostly because of the quick dpi adjustment buttons and the adjustable weight. I'll have to wait until it arrives to see how good it is.

I just ordered a G5. Everywhere I looked said it was better than the copperhead. Mostly because of the quick dpi adjustment buttons and the adjustable weight. I'll have to wait until it arrives to see how good it is.

there is a quick dpi switch on the copperhead as well ;) you just gotta set it up that way. but yeah its really a matter of preference, they have two very distinctly different feels. i personally don't like the g5/m518/g7/mx1000/mx700 feel its weird, my copperhead just feels right in my hand. adjustable weight is another thing that imo should not even be considered because you'll set it up and just get use to it, or you could just get use to the mouse as it comes. its all personal preference... and probably wouldn't be a bad idea to go to a store and get a quick feel for it or borrow a friends before purchasing.

THE PEOPLE AT BEST BUY WOULDNT LET ME FEEL THE RAZERS!!!

lol why not? If it's gonna make your store 60 bucks just to take it out of the package so I can feel what it's like.... why not?

that might be another reason why i went with the g5, its because i know what it feels like (it fits my hand great though)
Actually the best feeling mouse is a cheap wireless one by kensington. Amazon.com: Kensington 72128 PilotMouse Optical Pro 5-button USB/PS2 Mouse for Right-Handed Users (PC/Mac): Electronics
It's almost like it was molded out of a handprint in clay or something. Plus the rubber grips that cushon your hand.... It got terrible reviews on newegg and just about everywhere else though.

I have Logitech G5. Best mouse I ever owned, and I will stick with Logitech.

If it ever dies, or I just want to try something new the next one will be a G9. Anyone tried that yet?

THE PEOPLE AT BEST BUY WOULDNT LET ME FEEL THE RAZERS!!!

lol why not? If it's gonna make your store 60 bucks just to take it out of the package so I can feel what it's like.... why not?

that might be another reason why i went with the g5, its because i know what it feels like (it fits my hand great though)
Actually the best feeling mouse is a cheap wireless one by kensington. Amazon.com: Kensington 72128 PilotMouse Optical Pro 5-button USB/PS2 Mouse for Right-Handed Users (PC/Mac): Electronics
It's almost like it was molded out of a handprint in clay or something. Plus the rubber grips that cushon your hand.... It got terrible reviews on newegg and just about everywhere else though.

well if you like the shape of that then you'll probably like the mx518/g5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom