about time i put pictures up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmo0n, are you always critique/judge someone you PERSONALLY know? Should I remind you that the next time you'll be taking apart NVIDIA/AMD/INTEL/GATES/JOBS/whatever? I understand your willing to defend a friend, but let's be reasonable, shall we?

Can someone please, please decipher the incoherent ramble.

Any comment fhassar?

Well, should I be offended on my nickname spelled wrong since a lot of people are so offensive these days?

Whatever. Yes, I can decipher. It means that one can comment on something that has been made public for the purpose of hearing a comment. If that's still a cipher - if someone uploads pics, then he automatically accepts there will be coments regarding the pics. And they might be DIFFERENT, and they might be a bit off-topic. If you can't take it - why upload?

Therefore, we all here discuss new products, sometimes people (e.g. CEOs) connected to those products. Do we know them personally? No. Do we have a right to comment? Yes. That's it, I can't see where's a mystery here.

Regarding my issues, I have an OCD. My reaction was a bit rough, so I'm sorry if I offended the author of the post, I said that already. I didn't mean to. From my pov it's just seemed disrespectful to a forum community to post pictures where the set up is half-visible, the monitors are covered in dust and there are pics of chairs and messy room.

If everybody is ok with that (although some people actually agreed with me), let it be.

So, that should clear it. Admins, I'm sorry for flaming. :nerd:

Now, now, as I said - no offence. I just felt that prior to posting pictures of a build you could make an effort to make the background look clean. Because posting pics like that - it's just a tad disrespectful. ****, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, then I can do nothing, whatever.

I mean, how many comments were on your actual build, and how many on socks, straws, stains and chairs? You do the math.

Plus, I'm glad that my comment provoked you to "il put up some pictures of how clean it is when i get my modem back."

And I didn't comment on you personally. I commented on things I could clearly see on pics - mess. And seening them sort of made me think that you really need a break from the tech stuff to look around. As I said - I didn't mean to offend, sorry if I did.

Redmo0n, are you always critique/judge someone you PERSONALLY know? Should I remind you that the next time you'll be taking apart NVIDIA/AMD/INTEL/GATES/JOBS/whatever? I understand your willing to defend a friend, but let's be reasonable, shall we?

how is it disrespectfull towards you to put pictures up of my computer desk, with a bit off mess, in no way is that insulting you or say8ing anything about yuo, all you have really said is how much of an *** hole you are you made all these assumptions based on a few photo's like spend some time and money on your girlk? throw away that peice of crap desk its an antique and i do lots for my girl i bought us foo fighter tickets costed me 140 bucks going to see the agonist on monday, i spent 100 bucks on her for xmass about once a week i try and cook her a nice dinner, do you see pictures of that no you dont now do you, next time just say try and clean up a litle instead of trying to tell me to improve all these factors about my life you havent even seen in these photos, exept for a bit of a mess. you seemed to base these theorys more on the fact that i smoke pot then the mess at my desk, in no way is there a mess in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom