Is this a good computer to game on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterScottyy

Beta member
I found this computer off of Craig's list that seems awesome and is in my price range. But I have absolutely no idea what any of the technical specs mean! :confused:

Is that computer good enough to game on, or would I be better off looking for others?

Seems pretty nice for the price, but I wouldn't say it's good for gaming. Well good for older games, but not for current and future games. And the system specs, are well outdated.

I think you're better off building a system from scratch, looking at current parts.

First one is pretty weak by current standards, second one is still kinda outdated, maybe mid range at best. I don't see a price on the second one, either. As it's been said, you can do better building your own. It's not that hard. Or you can configure and buy one from a site such as this:
Desktop Systems : avadirect.com

Smaller company but rated very highly.

the only thing really terrible on that first computer is the graphics card and the processor isnt that great. It really isn't that good of a deal when you can build your own twice as good for that price. If I had 500 dollars I could finish off my soon-to-be beast machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom