about time i put pictures up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
**ck me, and I thought those kind of "teenage dumps" exist only in the imaginations of cheap movie makers...

"Forget the wiring, clean up your room" - +1, so true. You need to turn off your pc for 3 days in a row and pay attention to your GF - buy her some dinner or something, clean your room, pick up the s*** from all over the floor, hoover, throw away the stinking weed, throw away your furniture and instead of 2xHD3870 buy some new table and a wardrobe, that won't look like they're from 80's narcotrash movie. After all this is done, you can power up and start saving for those gpu's again.

And most importantly, breath fresh air in the room and be proud of being a bitmore tidy than the dog of yours.

I don't mean to be offensive, but you're turning 18, you're not 13 anymore where you can s*** all around yourself and hope that your mum will clean up and pick up after you. Grow up. You'll see the difference ;) .

**ck me, and I thought those kind of "teenage dumps" exist only in the imaginations of cheap movie makers...

"Forget the wiring, clean up your room" - +1, so true. You need to turn off your pc for 3 days in a row and pay attention to your GF - buy her some dinner or something, clean your room, pick up the s*** from all over the floor, hoover, throw away the stinking weed, throw away your furniture and instead of 2xHD3870 buy some new table and a wardrobe, that won't look like they're from 80's narcotrash movie. After all this is done, you can power up and start saving for those gpu's again.

And most importantly, breath fresh air in the room and be proud of being a bitmore tidy than the dog of yours.

I don't mean to be offensive, but you're turning 18, you're not 13 anymore where you can s*** all around yourself and hope that your mum will clean up and pick up after you. Grow up. You'll see the difference ;) .

**** YEAH ! I feel the same way you do mate :p YOU GO SISTA!

I don't mean to be offensive, but you're turning 18, you're not 13 anymore where you can s*** all around yourself and hope that your mum will clean up and pick up after you. Grow up. You'll see the difference .

tl;dr

No but seriously, all i saw there was a 2minute ***** about someone you don't know. How about YOU grow up.

i actually cleaned up today, its not usually like that, im actually a clean person i gave my dad **** for not cleaning up after himself the other day after he made eggs for himself, im very tidy, its just been hectic lately havent had time, and btw im not an everyday smoker last time i smoked up was two weeks ago. plus my dad took the modem away from me because i gave him **** for not cleaning up his mess. il put up some pictures of how clean it is when i get my modem back. and thanks for teh defense red moon i really take offenceto what he said he dont know **** about me, and who i am, and i do alot for my girlfriend shes siting right next to me as itype this, and that desk is an antique and thats not the only furniture i have, we havea very nice house for that matter so go **** yourself... thats all i have to say you dont kno me so dont say ****, stop thinking all teen agers are the same. the kind of kids your thinking of wouldnt even be able to buy a 1500$ comp, i work like 30 hours a week ontop of school, and thanks for all those who defended me. well the two red man and nagasama.

Now, now, as I said - no offence. I just felt that prior to posting pictures of a build you could make an effort to make the background look clean. Because posting pics like that - it's just a tad disrespectful. ****, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, then I can do nothing, whatever.

I mean, how many comments were on your actual build, and how many on socks, straws, stains and chairs? You do the math.

Plus, I'm glad that my comment provoked you to "il put up some pictures of how clean it is when i get my modem back."

And I didn't comment on you personally. I commented on things I could clearly see on pics - mess. And seening them sort of made me think that you really need a break from the tech stuff to look around. As I said - I didn't mean to offend, sorry if I did.

Redmo0n, are you always critique/judge someone you PERSONALLY know? Should I remind you that the next time you'll be taking apart NVIDIA/AMD/INTEL/GATES/JOBS/whatever? I understand your willing to defend a friend, but let's be reasonable, shall we?

Wow what a J-A post

Seriously i laughed-out-loud after reading that post. You practically "went-off" on amd gt player for no apparent reason.

Fhasser, people come on this forum to get help with computers, not to get criticized for how messy their rooms are and/or how to fix their lifestyle. I would suggest you try not to make any more posts such as those.. it only causes flaming and makes the admin's job much MUCH harder...

Redmo0n, are you always critique/judge someone you PERSONALLY know? Should I remind you that the next time you'll be taking apart NVIDIA/AMD/INTEL/GATES/JOBS/whatever? I understand your willing to defend a friend, but let's be reasonable, shall we?

Should i understand this? :freak:

i think its a sweet set up, when those 3870's get in there it'll be a pretty fast rig.

where the **** did that come from fhasser? i take that a little offensive myself, you can't judge someone by the cover. how are you not meaning to be offensive you just called him a 13 year old, when he has had a little bit more experience in life and worthy of at least being acknowledged as an adult.. its his life, and who's to say that he doesn't clean enough of pay enough attention to his gf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom