Computer cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningOdin

Baseband Member
Basically, I wanted a good computer case that is pretty good quality with fan placements and such. I realized that the case I am using right now is too small for some of my new stuff (Tuniq tower), so I wasn't quite sure what to get. Not sure if it matters, but this is my mobo-

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Anyways, it'd also be a plus if the case looked cool, but obviously looks take a backseat to performance. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Uh, I dunno, whatever came with my computer. But it is small and as far as I can tell can only mount one 80mm fan, so it really isn't doing me much good.

Alright, thanks. As a point of curiosity, does the case really rely at all on your other parts, or will any case work with any other set of processors/heatsinks/etc., assuming it is big enough?

whats your budget?
are you planning on oc?
what kinda of heatsink and fan are you gonna have?

I have the Cooler Master 690 and i think its one of the BEST cases out right now for the price.

Alright, thanks. As a point of curiosity, does the case really rely at all on your other parts, or will any case work with any other set of processors/heatsinks/etc., assuming it is big enough?

Yes, it does. :happy: It's a Mid-Tower, so that's pretty much the default size for all computers. Unless if you're wanting to go ATX, then that's much bigger and spacier.

i stick to cooler master or antec for cases, look into the cooler master cm690 or stacker 830(or 832)

antec 900 or p180(or p182)
all of them fit the tuniq tower 120

cooler master case's have places for 7 (or more for the stacker) 120mm fans

i have a cm 690 and its awesome for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom