Need some card recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Ok Nosboost said he'd get me a video card for my build but it has to be around $130, but I have a couple of questions, first: is the hd2900gt the best card I can get in this price range and second if there aren't any other good ones will the hd2900gt fit in a Coolermaster Centurion 534 case? (i also know I can get an hd3850 or the hd2900pro [and flash it to XT bios] for an extra $30 but thats out of the budget)

btw the use of this card will be mostly to play Soldier Front, Warrock, Crysis (probably at medium settings), Halo 1 and 2

EDIT: I'm selling off the Dell 24'' I currently use to the person who sold it to me and using my Dell 19'' I had before and will be running at 1400x900 instead of 1920x1200

nah.. I'll go with any ones in that price range (but I don't know for sure if there are any better ones)

if you can find a used x1950xt, then that's QUITE a bit better than the 2900GT

The 2900GT is about the equivalent to a x1950pro, in fact it's beaten by it quite a lot...and it uses way more power.

Once I get about another $125 dollars rounded up, I am going to be selling my ATI X1900XTX 512MB.

I just don't want to sell it until I get my other card....I cannot be without....lol

Should be soon though.

he's not getting his check until 2 more weeks, so I'll wait off then...

EDIT: anybody know where I can look for an x1950xt thats still in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom