Case Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
I was thinking of getting a cheap (but decent) case and spray paint it red, get a 'ATI' stencil and spray paint that on white to the side with maybe the possibility of some other mods.

1) What else could i do to it apart from spray painting it on the outside, like maybe people want 50 fans attached to it... lol.

2) What other designs would people want on it.

3) Would anyone buy any from me? (located in Australia Syd.)

I was thinking of getting a cheap (but decent) case and spray paint it red, get a 'ATI' stencil and spray paint that on white to the side with maybe the possibility of some other mods.

1) What else could i do to it apart from spray painting it on the outside, like maybe people want 50 fans attached to it... lol.
cut holes in it, add fans, add lights, add watercooling or phase cooling, add stickers, add perspex windows, kick it, shoot it, drop it off a cliff, run over it, set it on fire, put moldy cheese inside it, flood it with acid, urinate on it, make an elephant stand on it, go scuba diving with it, cover it with a red and blue striped golfing umbrella, send it to mars.....

2) What other designs would people want on it.
AMD, Intel, Nvidia...

3) Would anyone buy any from me? (located in Australia Syd.)
Depends how well you do it.
I personally wouldn't. I mod my own cases.

cut holes in it, add fans, add lights, add watercooling or phase cooling, add stickers, add perspex windows, kick it, shoot it, drop it off a cliff, run over it, set it on fire, put moldy cheese inside it, flood it with acid, urinate on it, make an elephant stand on it, go scuba diving with it, cover it with a red and blue striped golfing umbrella, send it to mars...

lol... i cant stop laughing at this.

cut holes in it, add fans, add lights, add watercooling or phase cooling, add stickers, add perspex windows, kick it, shoot it, drop it off a cliff, run over it, set it on fire, put moldy cheese inside it, flood it with acid, urinate on it, make an elephant stand on it, go scuba diving with it, cover it with a red and blue striped golfing umbrella, send it to mars.....

Ah yes. This is exactly what you should do when you're modding your cases. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom