*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

So i got the rig back up and running, but i was getting IP conflicts last night so i wasnt able to actually check my 3dmark score :( Man its crazy how much difference there is between 3.6ghz and 2.4ghz. I got used to running the quad at stock speed for the last 3 weeks, and now that i'm back to overclocked, its crazy fast.

So i got the rig back up and running, but i was getting IP conflicts last night so i wasnt able to actually check my 3dmark score :( Man its crazy how much difference there is between 3.6ghz and 2.4ghz. I got used to running the quad at stock speed for the last 3 weeks, and now that i'm back to overclocked, its crazy fast.

i didnt really notice any differnce going to q6600 from my old e6550.
i use to have my c2d clocked atleast over 3, 3.4 at times but since i got my quad, i feel thigs have become slower, or maybe its just me.

I just used O&O defrag and things got kinda better. that software has so many diff options...i didnt know which one was the best one.

I'm considering getting rid of my quad and buying an e8400 or e8500 in a few weeks.

If I can get 4.5-5ghz that will be a **** of a lot quicker in EVERYTHING except for 3dmark :(

I'm considering getting rid of my quad and buying an e8400 or e8500 in a few weeks.

If I can get 4.5-5ghz that will be a **** of a lot quicker in EVERYTHING except for 3dmark :(

whats gonna be so good about those dual cores?
i know you can get it faster, but i remember jsber saying that he had his quad at 4.7 and he barely noitices a difference.

lol ill try it on COD4 i need to get bck into online mode

The 45nm chips are about 10% faster clock for clock, and also have mroe overclocking headroom. Anything that uses sse4 instructions gains about 50% performance over the current chips.

whats gonna be so good about those dual cores?
i know you can get it faster, but i remember jsber saying that he had his quad at 4.7 and he barely noitices a difference.

they are 8-10% faster than current Core2 chips clock for clock...and overclock a whole ton.

Back
Top Bottom