Asus EEE PC, Acer 14.1", or Ipod touch 16gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
I know this is kind of off topic, but recently I'm just looking for something to browse the web, watch some movies maybe listen to some music, and I really only wanted to spend like $400. So i guess my 3 options are these:

-Asus EEE PC: Newegg.com - ASUS Eee PC 4G – Galaxy Black Eee PC Intel processor 7" Wide VGA 512MB 4GB Integrated Graphics - Retail

-Good deal on Aspire Laptop: Acer Aspire 4315 2004 Open Box Notebook PC - Intel Celeron M 530 1.73GHz, 802.11bg Wireless, 512MB DDR2, 80GB HDD, CD-RWDVD Combo, 14.1" WXGA, Windows Vista Home Basic RB A180-14001 ON at TigerDirect.com

or an ipod touch:
Newegg.com - Apple iPod touch 16GB Model MA627LLA - Retail

I know the touch seems like a totally different category from the rest, but it still seems cool. If you guys could choose form those 3 which one would you pick?

Heh i picked up an acer 15.3" from walmart's black friday sale for 370 w/ tax. Basically all i use it for is surfing the net and watching dvd's.

EEE PC would be great if you can stand the small screen. I played around with one for a while and decided I just couldn't use that tiny keyboard, either, since I've got big hands.

I like the EEEpc. Its very multipurpose. Don't expect anything heavy to run on it. Surfing the web, office apps, playing cd/dvds (external usb drive of course) is about all you can get out of it. And due to the size of the screen the dvd playback wont be great. That being said. If you need a little laptop to keep in touch with the outside world and your going on a trip then the EEEpc is great. It weighs nothing and has above average battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom