(not me.. my brother!)
and my monitor is

• Flat-panel LCD
• 1920 x 1200 resolution
• 400cd/m2 brightness
• 3000:1 contrast ratio
• 2-millisecond response
• D-sub/HDMI inputs

why is you pc sitting on a mobo box and not in a case?

The only way I would get rid of my 24" Dell monitor would to be go to a bigger monitor. After running a 19" forever, I will never go back. This 24" Dell rocks. Might just have to buy another and run 2. :D

Never dealt with Sceptre, I prefer to stay with name brand products with a warranty and the peace of mind knowing the company will be around to warranty it.

I think I might hold off on the monitor, but I'm about to order this RAM
Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

should I get 2 kits or just 1? The rebate allows 2 per household $40 is an awefully good price, but some people say 4GB is overkill.... gah

I am also ordering this right now
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 RC-830-SSN3-GP Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

I still need some more time to decide on monitor and other stuff though...

I think I might hold off on the monitor, but I'm about to order this RAM
Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

should I get 2 kits or just 1? The rebate allows 2 per household $40 is an awefully good price, but some people say 4GB is overkill.... gah

I prefer to have to much than not enough, but that is just me. With my 4 GB I am running @ 64% usage while folding and surfing using Vitsa 32. Of course that is 64% of my 3.25GB that Vista reads. For $40, I don't think you can go wrong.

Yeah I am definitely getting 64 bit Vista, I'm just not sure of Home Premium or Ultimate yet though.

I just hope I don't get a dead stick because I'll have these a while before I have the rest of the system to put together to test everything. 90 day return for replacement though I should be good. Case I'm not worried about, visual inspection will suffice

don't threadjack... just get 2 if your gonna go vista
lol, I didn't thread jack, I'm staying on topic, I "Just odered!!" just like the name of the thread. I'm suffering from some paranoia though because the mail in rebates on the stuff I ordered expire tomorrow, and newegg said they process in 1-2 business days. God I hope they process it tomorrow so the reciept says the 14th or I'm out $130!!! I'm going to be crapping myself :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom