Can't get Internet Connection Sharing to work with my 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazy_taco

In Runtime
Dunno why it refuses to work. At the Test Xbox Live Connection screen, it fails at the IP Address test. I have DHCP on my router and my 360's settings are all automatic. The status codes I get on my 360 are W: 0000 - 000B, X: 4000 - 1001, Y: 0000 - 0000, and Z: 0000 - 0000. Anyone have a clue as to what I should be looking for?

EDIT: I released and renewed my IP address on my computer, and now the entire option for ICS is completely missing. What happened to it?!
pic:

51562384rn8.png
im on windows xp.

what it should look like:
1.jpg
this one is an older windows version, but the ICS panel in the center is missing.

How did you set it up? Do you have a wireless connector with your Xbox?

It takes two seconds to add an additional ethernet port and bridge the connection from the wireless connection from the router through an ethernet cable to the xbox from the computer.

How did you set it up? Do you have a wireless connector with your Xbox?

It takes two seconds to add an additional ethernet port and bridge the connection from the wireless connection from the router through an ethernet cable to the xbox from the computer.

My PC is connected to my router wirelessly, than I have a crossover cable running from my PC to my 360.

EDIT: Also, I've tried bridging the wireless connection with the wired connection, but it changed nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom