Two video cards; three monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works. I can have three monitors and open draw my windows on all three monitors however I like.

When I set a desktop background, the monitor pair connected to the 8800gtx displays that one background, and the separate monitor connected to the secondary video card displays the background again.

Also the separate monitor has the windows taskbar and start menu on the bottom, but the monitor pair connected to the 8800gtx does not have the bottom taskbar. I just don't know how I can span using all 3 monitors. Currently I can only span with the two monitors connected to the 8800gtx.

It works. I can have three monitors and open draw my windows on all three monitors however I like.

When I set a desktop background, the monitor pair connected to the 8800gtx displays that one background, and the separate monitor connected to the secondary video card displays the background again.

Also the separate monitor has the windows taskbar and start menu on the bottom, but the monitor pair connected to the 8800gtx does not have the bottom taskbar. I just don't know how I can span using all 3 monitors. Currently I can only span with the two monitors connected to the 8800gtx.

Oh, I get it now. :rolleyes: Silly me. I think if you're wanting to run 3 screens you're probably going to need some kind of an adapter since your PCI card is running separately. Might need something like this?

Review: Matrox TH2Go triple-screen module - Infomatics

Oh, I get it now. :rolleyes: Silly me. I think if you're wanting to run 3 screens you're probably going to need some kind of an adapter since your PCI card is running separately. Might need something like this?

Review: Matrox TH2Go triple-screen module - Infomatics

Sorry it was in relation to this of course it works I was just poking fun... Lol you edited it right as I was making my post.

um sorry u have 2 video cards that your trying to use in 1 pc, 1 that isnt sli capable, that arnt the same chip, and not even the same socket?

edit: your mobo isnt even sli capable
edit2: wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom