Side panel - Usually intake.
Bottom panel - Intakes again.
Rear panel - Always exhaust.
Top Panel - Always exhaust.

IMO.

well i know all that.
This is my setup so far.
I have 2 exhaust, back and top.
2 intakes, one right on the front, stock fan.
And on on the bottom next to the psu that helps the gpu im guessing.

I was wondering if i should add another below the dvd burner so the air can blow towards my tuniq...

I have a 120mm fan in the front for intake, and a 120mm in the back for exhaust.

The top...believe it or not, is a low pressure zone. To put a fan blowing out would actually go against the highest flow. This reality ultimately means the exhaust is more efficient than the intake for the system overall, as it's still trying to pull air into the system.

Grab a sheet of paper and place it over any suspect opening and see if it gets pushed (high pressure) or sucked in (low pressure).

krazyq said:
I was wondering if i should add another below the dvd burner so the air can blow towards my tuniq...

It wouldn't hurt to. And if you wouldn't mind a little extra noise.

img1437xx8.jpg

I know, horrible...Has anyone else used an ATX power supply with a bunch of unnecessary cords inside a tiny case like this? I have nowhere to put the extra cords! My other PC has good airflow, it's a big case, but this little one has my Radeon, which needs more than a 200W (stock) PSU. I added the front fan to try and cool it down, because it gets pretty hot.

Oh noes! It looks like a mATX case! Lol, man that must suck to have an ATX PSU in that puny tower. Anyways, I don't even think there's a way for you to do a wire management for that case! ;)

Here's a few pictures of my rig that I took with my crappy 1.3MP Webcam/Camcorder/Camera, lol. Going to update these pictures once my sister comes home with my Cybershot.

IMAGE05.jpg

IMAGE04.jpg

IMAGE03.jpg

IMAGE02.jpg

It's generally clear. 7/10. Tuck in that 4-pin CPU power connector, more behind the heatsink. And try to straighten out that IDE cable, towards the side of the drive bay.

hey b1, what tips or suggestions do you have for my case to make it look more clean?

Do you have current pics?...because you said that last one you posted, was before you put your gfx card in.

Judging from that pic though, I would suggest you move that hard drive towards the bottom, or to the bottom. That way, that yellow SATA cable won't be sticking out as much.

Where does that power cable near the lower left hand corner, go to?

It would be so convenient, if you had holes drilled or cut, at the right hand side of your motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom