gb ds3r
2x seagate 320gb
1x WD 250gb
8800gt
2 gigs of ballistix 800
cm stacker 830
ac64 on the q6600
ultra x2 watt

If im going to spend alot, i want it to be a big preformance booster, not just something nice to have

If your running vista grab another 2gb of ram. Maybe get a better cooler, but I think the one you have is pretty good. Beyond that your system is already really good.

Are your seagates raided?

You could spend some, to get a better aftermarket heatsink, such as the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme. And get two fans with it. That would definitely do a better job at cooling and overclocking your Q6600, than your AC64? Isn't it ACF7?

Or watercooling...

or even an 8800gts g92. not much of an improvement, but then again you dont really need any performance. thats about all i can see that would be any better. or the watercooling.
or if you have a high-res monitor....a new sli mobo and another 8800gt. sweet.

Wait. Do you have a 8800gt like you said or do you have a 8800gts like your sig says?

I would say a better HSF but you have the stacker with the 4 side fans right, can't get a Tuniq unless you want to lose the upper left fan...
Your system looks pretty good, I would put the money away for a rainy day and see what video card, if any, nvidia drops on feb 19th

What is a good entry level water cooling system?

if u get a water cooliing... its recommended you spend $250+ on it or its gonna go bad on you 80% of the time.. I recommend a DangerDen cooling system

what do u mean by "external" or he could buy the parts and assemble the cooler himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom