Razer copperhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
MX518 all the way here, no razer mouse I have used can touch it (yes I have tried the new lachesis). Also, a mouse is only as good as its pad, remember that! Get a ratpadz and never look back... cause that is where you will end up anyways.

I love my logitech mx-revolution. It's the world's most advanced gaming mouse :)

Cost me quite a lot for a mouse but I haven't had one problem with it, no lag or anything whatsoever. The scroll wheel is very well designed and all of the buttons are in just the right places. It's also a perfect fit for my hand and it looks pretty cool on my desk.

Yeah. I still can't believe I did. I don't regret it, though.

My Diamondback gave me excellent results, and my Lachasis does even better. I can't use the Lachasis to its full potential, as I have problems controlling it at the highest settings (too sensitive for me :D ).

If nothing else, the coolness factor was worth it. ;)

I did the same thing for a month. But then said I payed 70 fing bucks for 4000dpi now I'm going to make my *** learn how to use it. Took 2-3 days to get used to it and a week for it to become second nature. So stick with it and you'll like the mouse even more. It actually feels 1000 slower than my old copperhead at 4k because its soo accurate.

Two. I use my index finger for the left click and the wheel. My pinkie doesn't even touch the mouse 90% of the time. i use my wrist for 75% of my movements.

When my g15 (newer orange/black one) arrives via UPS today, i will finally have 100% logitech periphials.... I have tried several of he razors... but i just cant get used to them... they feel akward in my hand.
i have had a logitech mx700 that lasted me 4 good years, and now i have a g5... i love... i would never consider anything else.

Buy Lachesis, sell Copperhead. That way it doesn't cost as much. Simple, see? That's how I did it, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom