Attention to all graphic card overclockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that obvious? You're worried about artifacts when your gaming is fine...why are you worried about it then? If it does what you use it for safely, why are you worried about a benchmark? Or would you rather play benchmarks than games?

I just think artifacting in gaming is really rare since people usually overclock their card mildly to not cause the artifacting or OC it so hard that it can't even run 3dbenchmark without crashing ( or maybe a good balance between ). Even thought I won't likely spot any artifacting I would still like my gaming to be artifact free :p I cant do an hour without getting a delta or error ( which resets timer ) in ATI Tool if I go past 612 mhz core clock

There should be a settings button on the lower right corner ( using 0.26 ) after you hit that go to the drop down menu of Artifact scanning and you'll see it

I SEE IT!!! Thx Gabb, I'm going to test it for one hour on max sensitivity, and let you know results.

I have found that I can only get slight overclocks, like 2-3% ones. Anything more and crysis throws up at me. Glitchs and freezing...

Gabb, I have set it to most sensitive, and I am currently at 63mins. as I type this. No artifacts have been detected.

This evGA 8800GTS 512 card is amazing.

o_O

sheesh, set clocks, and give it 2-3 mins tops, if no artis, it's fine :p

every card I have ever owned arti's in ATI Tool waay before it ever will in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom