The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

ah mgcook has a nice score, and he's still got more room to oc

yeah i was very surprised when it was done and that was my FPS.

i havent had much time to do anything lately. I'm sure i could more with more OC on both the GPU and CPU.

definitely, you've got alot of headroom

hopefully this patch w/ sli will allow me to surpass you :)

otherwise.. if not... my whole purpose of going SLi was a waste.. lol i wanna play crysis deliciously dammit!

ill play along...........once i get my HD 3870 x2. My 9200 LE wont handle it.

i got a question for the xp users...are you guys running the test with the default config settings or the altered one?
cos with my cpu at 3.2 and gpu oc'ed i get an overall of 39 and i havent applied the patch, just trying to make sure if thats normal?

krazyq, have u oc'd ur gts 512 at all?

If so, then no that doesn't sound right. I have the same system as you except my GPU is a gtx and i got 44 fps. I'd think yours would be close to that number if not higher.

Edit: your resolution is at 1280x1024 with all settings on high, dx9, right?

krazyq, have u oc'd ur gts 512 at all?

If so, then no that doesn't sound right. I have the same system as you except my GPU is a gtx and i got 44 fps. I'd think yours would be close to that number if not higher.

Edit: your resolution is at 1280x1024 with all settings on high, dx9, right?

well i just patched crysis, then oc my gts to 785/1060 and my q6600 is at 3.2 and i got 41.275 for overall fps.
is that better?

41.275FPS
krazyQ
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2Ghz
8800 GTS 512MB@ 785/2120(1060)
XP 32bit

crysisbenchmark.jpg

Well heres mine...not sure if my score is too low though

Yeah that sounds about right. Except the fps I got was without the patch. If you need the patch just to get up to where I was without it, something might not be right. Unfortunately no one else on this thread has run the benchmark with a q6600 and oc'd gts like you so we can't compare your score just to be sure.

Yeah that sounds about right. Except the fps I got was without the patch. If you need the patch just to get up to where I was without it, something might not be right. Unfortunately no one else on this thread has run the benchmark with a q6600 and oc'd gts like you so we can't compare your score just to be sure.

well merks q6600 was at 3.0 and gts oc same as mine and his overall was 52, so idk if he got lucky or whats wrong.

o well, im not to worried though, i was almost done with the game but gave up...ive been sick so i dont even feel like gaming.
I guess ill try finishing it sometime soo to just get it off my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom