Debating on the Two :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it involves PS3, then go with the PC. PC games are way better...ANYTHING's way better...than PS3.

I like console games on the 360 and Wii, but PC gaming is also great.

Some games are so much better on console than PC (madden2008). I prefer console gaming since I'm used to the controls but I'm starting to take a stab at PC gaming.

I used to look down on PC gaming, then I played Farcry and i just couldnt go back to consoles.

yeah thats what i am doing looking down on pc gaming but when the microsoft xbox 360 pad came over to pc i was thinking why not give it a go with that

been on consoles since final fantasy 7 came out so thats like 11 maby 12 years

and that sounds like a plan with the 32" and pc combo if you look into the tv's and pc's properly you can get 720p, 1080i on on 99% of your games, maby look at a HD-DVD and blu ray drive and bam a all in 1 system

yeah thats what i am doing looking down on pc gaming but when the microsoft xbox 360 pad came over to pc i was thinking why not give it a go with that

So your playing PC w/ xbox control pads? Wouldn't you get whooped on all day considering they can aim pretty **** fast w/ a mouse? I was always playing xbox and rainbow six 3 black arrow. The best game ever made. My friends always told me how much better PC gaming is but I'm still new to the controls. I'm so used to the analog sticks plus I think it takes more skill to use * go go gadget flame suit*

Well i have like 26 inch i think but its one of those OLD OLD TV's lol like ancient TV's need to upgrade bad, only reason im gettin a PS3 is for fight night 3 which can't be played on PC. and also Madden 08 mmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom