*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

nice score, and a good GPU overclock but couldn't that Q6600 go higher?

oh and being in love with your system is not deemed healthy :p

Thanks. :D Doesn't seem that it can at a voltage that I like or that my cooler can handle at the moment. I actually turned the GPU down to 700/1050 since I was getting ever so slight artifacts in Crysis at 720. I just like to know my limits :)

Your Q6600 can go a bit higher with a little more voltage increase. I took mine to about 1.7 but am now back down to about 1.3. Your bios might actually report it incorrectly so you may still have a little more headroom.

Woot, cant wait to get back to benching this weekend. My replacement 680i should get here tonight. Gonna be po'd if UPS screws me and shows up at like 4 though.

Your Q6600 can go a bit higher with a little more voltage increase. I took mine to about 1.7 but am now back down to about 1.3. Your bios might actually report it incorrectly so you may still have a little more headroom.

BIOS is dead on with what CPUZ says. Only thing is, when I set the voltage in BIOS, whatever I want it to be, I have to set it .06v higher. So say I set it at 1.5v in BIOS, it will only actually be 1.44v when I reboot. That normal?

Thats vdroop. I read an interesting article about why vdroop is actually a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom