Question about NVIDIA drivers and control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
At that point...upgrade your resources? I mean ifyou say they count why not make them better so that you dont have to shut down everything and the kitchen sink?

I have 3GB of RAM and can run Vista along with a VM machine. I have no issues.

At that point...upgrade your resources? I mean ifyou say they count why not make them better so that you dont have to shut down everything and the kitchen sink?

I have 3GB of RAM and can run Vista along with a VM machine. I have no issues.

Haha, I'd love to upgrade. This particular machine is an HP Pavilion 8034, im not sure if you've ever seen the insides of the case, but it has a riveted jacket that covers the RAM, so unfortunitly i can't. I wish i could figure out how to get it off cuz then i could also upgrade my power supply for running my 8800GT instead on the stock 300 watt.

Haha, I'd love to upgrade. This particular machine is an HP Pavilion 8034, im not sure if you've ever seen the insides of the case, but it has a riveted jacket that covers the RAM, so unfortunitly i can't. I wish i could figure out how to get it off cuz then i could also upgrade my power supply for running my 8800GT instead on the stock 300 watt.

a drill bit, drill and a rivet gun. I had to do this to a hp computer once to change the the hard drive

Cant you just use the drill to basically gut the rivets and then use some neddle nose pliers to crimp them and remove them?

Sadly i havent seen the inside of a HP case. I haev ripped apart a Dell 8400 down to nothing but parts. That was a interesting day. :p

Cant you just use the drill to basically gut the rivets and then use some neddle nose pliers to crimp them and remove them?

Sadly i havent seen the inside of a HP case. I haev ripped apart a Dell 8400 down to nothing but parts. That was a interesting day. :p

once you gut the rivets, the pieces fall out.

Cool. Didnt know that. Havent had to gut any rivets in my day. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom