Crossfire??

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad t hear that man, as the maximus us a great board, my previous board was an nvidia chipset, and i found it very horrible, it even burnt out on me, and i was left with out a comp for about a month till i built this system.

Yea but i dont think nvidia chipsets are that bad they just run more hot i have had this striker extreme 680i board for 3 months and it has given me no problems and is a great overclocker.

The striker is different though, its not a reference board. Its the nvidia reference boards that have the vast majority of problems.

Hence, AMD > Nvidia. Just wait. 3870x2's in xfire will be beating 9800gx2's, and be setting records in 3dmark ;)

fanboyhl3.jpg

Fudzilla - 9800 GX2 clearly wins over 3870 X2

Fudzilla is only about an ounce more reliable than inquierer though. I'll wait until some REAL benchmarks come out.

WTF, he just says its going to be better, he doesnt even offer a reason. No wonder i never read that site.

Actually some stuff scales all the way to 100% in crossfire. I just wish ati would hurry up and release a card that is actually competitive with nvidia, because not everything works with dual card setups and you then end up falling back on a single card, so its nice to have a single card that can actually run stuff.

Actually some stuff scales all the way to 100% in crossfire. I just wish ati would hurry up and release a card that is actually competitive with nvidia, because not everything works with dual card setups and you then end up falling back on a single card, so its nice to have a single card that can actually run stuff.

I'm talking about Minimums tho, but yes, sometimes it does go up to 100%

funny.. on that link i didnt read anything about crossfire or sli.. just single vs single.. and we all know SLi is lacking compared to Crossfire... 4% gain instead of average 30% gain....

Man I E-Hat Fanboys who make sites like they are facts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom