Should Switch to VISTA or not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now going by what you said it has to be efficent and work. IT does for me. I have no problems doing anything on XP that i do on Vista. It doesnt take anymore time. Why? Because i prepared my system to handle the extra load. I have 3GB of RAM that i can do the stuff i need. This is why i have not experienced these things.

Again i will state what i have several hundred times over. This is the same crap that we go on about EVERYTIME a new Microsoft OS is released. It was the same thing back when XP was released. It was teh samething back when ME was released. It was the same thing back when 95 was released. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. NOTHING. Everytime a new OS gets released everyone gripes about the hardware requirements, that their system becomes unstable when using it.....wah!

Maybe it is just me who has learned from all the previos experiences that i knew what to expect. But by goodness people it is no different than it was 7 years ago when XP was released. To me way to many people got way too confortable with XP and they are jsut AFRAID to switch. If M$ would have stayed on their release schedule and released Longhorn/Vista back in 2003 or 2005 even then this gripe wouldnt be happening.

Stop complaining about it and learn to use it. We had to do it with XP when it was first released. There was no software ready for it no drivers nothing. It was the first OS of its kind. To mix the 9x platform and hte NT platform. Nothing was ready and it was buggy as could be. Yet everyone seems to have forgotten these things over the last 7 years...

This will be the same arguement that will happen when Windows 7 gets released. Same arguements. Same talk. It is just so old already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom