Debating on the Two :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Hey, im running into almost about 1500 dollars here soon, and im debating on two things really can't decide what i wanna do and its driving me crazy. im either wanting to build a new PC with a nice LCD monitor or Buy a 40 inch plasma TV with surround sound with a PS3. what would you guys do

All depends on what you do more. Do you spend more time on the computer or do you spend more time in front of the TV? Personally i picked up my tv using best buy's no interest deal so it wasnt really a huge purchase.

All depends on what you do more. Do you spend more time on the computer or do you spend more time in front of the TV? Personally i picked up my tv using best buy's no interest deal so it wasnt really a huge purchase.

thats a good statement go for the one you use more

personally i would put it in to a great pc

I would definately go with a new PC. PC gaming really is better than console gaming.

lol i second that again i currently am into console gaming but i saving for a new pc so i can make the leap on to pc gaming, got gears of war sat in front of me wanting to be installed on it

What size tv do you currently have?

<3 my 42" sony hdtv. Can't wait until i get a house and get out of this apt, then im going to buy a 73" mitsubishi :)

I don't know a 40" tv w/surround sounds pretty nice. I got an idea. Downgrade to a 32" and build a good rig and ditch the PS3

If it involves PS3, then go with the PC. PC games are way better...ANYTHING's way better...than PS3.

I like console games on the 360 and Wii, but PC gaming is also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom