Zalman 9500

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Hmm this heatsink doesnt seem that good my q6600 g0 idles at 31-33C doesnt seem that good not like the tuniq i be hearing about.

we told you that b4, the Zalman CNPS9500 is nothing like a Tuniq Tower in terms of performance, the Tuniq is actually cheaper than the Zalman and cools it way better

Naw i never talked about heatsinks on tech-forums the Zalman was recommended to me by a friend its alright i might sell this q6600 and get a QX6700 or 6800 on ebay for 420-550 like nosboost was talking about to me.Then i would get a dangerden water cooling kit to cool the QX processor.

Hmm seriously so which one is better though because im not gonna overclock like im insane just mid overclocking like the qx6700 from 2.66 to like 3.3-3.5

Naw i never talked about heatsinks on tech-forums the Zalman was recommended to me by a friend its alright i might sell this q6600 and get a QX6700 or 6800 on ebay for 420-550 like nosboost was talking about to me.Then i would get a dangerden water cooling kit to cool the QX processor.

oh lol my bad, I've seen this thread so many times that it does happen

Lol yea so operation new computadora whens the expected finish lol i been waiting to see you upgrade oh yea and since theres no g0 versions for 6700 i might just get the 6800 then its 600 on ebay which is a alright price i can afford.

if you sell your q6600 for $260 and buy the extreme your spending $340
for just a couple mhz?
i think you need a cool monitor tbh
but its your money

Lol yea so operation new computadora whens the expected finish lol i been waiting to see you upgrade oh yea and since theres no g0 versions for 6700 i might just get the 6800 then its 600 on ebay which is a alright price i can afford.

probably within the next two weeks, things need to be shipped, and I still gotta buy a Mobo... like ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom