Samsung Monitor (Dual Computers??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
I have a Samsung monitor and it has two input options:
1) VGA
2) DVI

What would happen if I connect one computer to the DVI input and another computer to the VGA input and turned BOTH the computers on at the same time?

Would this harm the LCD? Or would it tell me that there are two sources and tell me to disconnect one of the inputs?

I need one more monitor, and I am thinking about hooking two computers up to one monitor and I was just curious about this...

No it will be fine the dvi will work along with the vga as a dual monitor setup.

So it will show two computers on the monitor? Is it a split screen?

EDIT: I think you misunderstood, I meant 2 computers and 1 monitor, not 2 monitors and 1 computer.

it will show two screens the main 1 whichever u want will show all your programs the second monitor will have your desktop background and whatever you drag into it so for example your playing a game on the main monitor and u drag your AIM into the second monitor you will be able to see your AIM and play game on the main monitor.

it will show two screens the main 1 whichever u want will show all your programs the second monitor will have your desktop background and whatever you drag into it so for example your playing a game on the main monitor and u drag your AIM into the second monitor you will be able to see your AIM and play game on the main monitor.

lol, you did misunderstand. I'm talking about 1 monitor and 2 computers.

Oh it just wouldint work in that case because the video card in the first computer will only support that computer not a second one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom