Razer copperhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis sweet, is it not? I jumped from the Diamondback to the Lachasis, but I know what you mean.

Admit it... it would be hard to go back to a regular mouse now.

Oh yea, just wish it was a bit heavier. But i love the feel and design, and the price i got it for. I should have bought 2 more, and sold em on here.

i have a mx519 and i love it, ive been looking at maybe gettign a new mouse some tiem soon tho, i was looking at the g9 or g7 wireless lazer, i really cant stand wired mice anymore, thats why im a ltle doubtfull of the g9.

lachesis looks pretty cool too but im not paying full price lol.

Yeah. I still can't believe I did. I don't regret it, though.

My Diamondback gave me excellent results, and my Lachasis does even better. I can't use the Lachasis to its full potential, as I have problems controlling it at the highest settings (too sensitive for me :D ).

If nothing else, the coolness factor was worth it. ;)

I've had nothing but very bad luck with Razer Mice. I've had 2 copperheads and 2 Diamondbacks. All 4 gave me problems and I RMA'd them all. Razer, accepted all the RMA's as legit issues. It's really annoying to have to constantly send back a mouse and wait for a new one, then have the new one have the same issue to be RMA'd again.

Logitech is my mouse of choice. Will be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom