Antec 1200....HOTNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those pics are only of a prototype. The top looks like it need some major changes. I really don't like how the fan sticks up. It also sucks that the fan wires are all totally visible. I'm not talking about the psu cables I mean the actually wiring inside the top fan and 2 exhaust fans is visible, which doesn't look good in my opinion. If it weren't for those two things, I'd be stoked to get that case.

I just dont understand the whole concept of watercooling on a 900 or 1200. If someone wants watercooling there are much better cases.

It's rough and militaristic but that makes it look like it could kick other cases asses LOL I like it... I think the fan would be better on the side blowing air directly at the face of the mobo though... wouldn't it?

How much $ are these and who is selling them or when??

EDIT: I just read it won't be available to at least July.. that's too long to wait, looks like i'll be going with a coolermaster stacker 830

Also, oit looks like that fan at the top is an intake...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bit-tech was told that large fans over the top that many other manufacturers use don't cool the entire area efficiently as the air gets pushed down and straight out the back of the case. We still aren't convinced as we've seen it work just fine, and just like the rest of the PSUs we've tested, they'll get a full, load tested workout in due course.

The pictures shown are from a prototype, as confirmed in the article I linked to in my previous post on this thread. The designers are still considering changes to the top of the case, among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom