Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dunno what it is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, my school is not on there. I wish I had this so much I would do anything! Could anyone download a copy of XP for me?

Oh and thanks Jaybo for replying and whats your xfire or msn or email?

Microsft will give u msdn if u have a benefit code. ( I don't know what it is i presume some kind of goverment number for schools). Also my school is not in the list. ****!!! oh well lol. Does anyone have xp they could send me that they got from MSDN. Anyone out there please. I have xfire or msn or email. PLEASE!!

Yeah, we're not going to give you a copy of xp. Sorry bud. Sharing this software is grounds for removal of these priviledges. So if you need an OS so bad get it off bittorrent.

If it takes a benefit code to get access, then that is what you pay big money for. Nobody is going to give you their access or download anything for you. You'll have to get things like the rest of us do. Either buy it, or pirate it and risk getting in a lot of trouble.

i dont have an MSDN subscription, maybe if i save up my pennies i can afford it by summer.

Microsft will give u msdn if u have a benefit code. ( I don't know what it is i presume some kind of goverment number for schools). Also my school is not in the list. ****!!! oh well lol. Does anyone have xp they could send me that they got from MSDN. Anyone out there please. I have xfire or msn or email. PLEASE!!

I can download XP all day and night. Just like i can Vista and every other app. But why would i give it away?It serves no purpose to just give it away and i cant sell them. that goes against the rules for the Terms and Service along with my NDA. Which it would for anyone who has MSDN.

Use BitTorrent. No one is just gonna give you a copy of XP.:laughing:

I heard you get lots of viruses from torrent and i do not want to download it. so i get a virus as that would be really bad. But I really need xp lol so i will try and download it from torrent hopefully it will work. l:)
Cheers anway guys for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom