Opera Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimist4613

Baseband Member
I don't know if anyone has used opera, it doesn't seem to be that well known.

In my opinion it is much much better than firefox or IE. Check it out here: Opera browser: Home page. Its free and amazing.

It has all the common things that IE and Mozilla offer but it has more! Mouse gestures, hold the mouse button down and slide the mouse left to go back a page! Also there is more! Speed browsing! Download manager (multiple downloads) Check it out for a while does not have to be your default browser but give it a go! ;)

Opera is used by a definite minority here, but it is used. I tried it, but it wanted to take over too many things... I'll stick with my Firefox and multiple extensions. ;)

It has been my main browser since before it was free.

Its all down to user preference ;)
That is the truth. Some prefer IE, Firefox, Maxthon, KMelon, Safari, SeaMonkey among many others. It is user preference. I have been using a mix of Firefox 3 Beta and Opera 9.50 Beta. Just to test them out....:p

True, I have got all three but personally I found Opera the Best. Thats my own preference.

I meen theres so many features the newest one Ive found is Speak web pages. Opera will speak to you! lol.

It can also be used as a chat program! But in email software.

It is a lush browser in my opinion!

I decided to try it out....

i really like it, im going to get used to it... maybe ill just stop using IE7...

but once everyone discovers how cool it is ill want to be diffrent and ill switch to something else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom