Tuniq fan not spinning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riznarf

In Runtime
Now, this may be a stupid question, but why is the fan in my Tuniq not spinning? Does it only spin when it needs to? Right now, my idle temps according to CoreTemp are 30 celcius, but before, they were MUCH lower. (around 12) and now for whatever reason my fan stopped. Should I try plugging the fan into a case fan slot rather than the cpu fan? I just want to know all this before I overclock etc.... Thanks.

12 c is a great temperature, im sure there is some feature which you can just make the fan spin at a stagnant pace like 2000 rpm, 1500 at all times.

Now, this may be a stupid question, but why is the fan in my Tuniq not spinning? Does it only spin when it needs to? Right now, my idle temps according to CoreTemp are 30 celcius, but before, they were MUCH lower. (around 12) and now for whatever reason my fan stopped. Should I try plugging the fan into a case fan slot rather than the cpu fan? I just want to know all this before I overclock etc.... Thanks.

check in the bios to see what form of fan control is enabled, if any.

and if CT said the CPU was at 12C, it lied, unless your ambient is below that o_O

i didnt see any auto/manual switch in the BIOS. PCI bracket is turned to 100%...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom