Got a new case (Antec P182)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will help to direct fresh air toward the mobo heatsink and more importantly, the graphics card as all the components are cooled passively on my card...

And the lower fan will provide more fresh air to the hard drives and help keep the flow of air at a decent speed all the way to the PSU.

I love that case, im debating on either that or the gigabyte aurora for my new extreme intel build. Maybe a nice lian li if i can get the money. But that case looks very good for your water cooling setup!

the antec p series has been one of my favorite cases and i always wanted one.
i like what youve done to it, looks good.

They will help to direct fresh air toward the mobo heatsink and more importantly, the graphics card as all the components are cooled passively on my card...

And the lower fan will provide more fresh air to the hard drives and help keep the flow of air at a decent speed all the way to the PSU.

Sounds like something I should do to my P182 case also, thx for the idea.

Very nice case, and nice setup. I commend you on the neatness. I too like the "professional" look, my case looks similar to yours from the front.

eeeee-doggers i was so tempted to buy that case last week. my only concern was airflow as i live in south texas. ie hot. still...it will very likely be my next case. gunmetal. sick. good job gurusan.

I just bought this case myself from Fry's. ... about $45 dollars assuming I get my $50 MIR:D . I'd like to put a Gigabyte X38-DS4 motherboard in it with an E8400. How short was that cable? I plan on a PC Power & Cooling PSU. I don't know where I would get an extension from should I need it.

Thanks for the great pictures.

ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom