tiger direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i know that, but anything cheep listed there is rebuilt... if u wont something expensive, y u onlin... just go to bestbuy.... lol u c that other thread about bestbuy lol

wooww... i just read a bunch of those things against Tiger Direct... thats shitty... thanks for showing me and everyone else that... now i will NEVER EVER do business with them.. never have... never will, now!!
- thanks -

Wow, I bought a laptop (SysteMax) from them. Fired it up and after 30 minutes it froze on me. Then I attempted to reboot it and it just gave me beep signals afterwards.
Called up Systemax and then Tigerdirect to get it replaced. Long story short, it has been replaced and works ok now. but I don't think I'll be buying from them either. I have had some trouble with their customer service too.
Considering those stories, I came away, a winner.

Still waiting on my $100 rebate.

:rolleyes:

Before knowing of NewEgg.com I purchased alot of stuff from TigerDirect.com, and I mean alot. Two huge boxes of stuff. Got it like two days after ordering it and that was on UPS GROUND! I had a good experience with them. Only problem is their prices. NewEgg.com is by far a better deal.

4-D Racing said:
What about cases? I mean a case is a case. How much can go wrong.

Not all PC cases are created equal. Well designed pc cases render proper cooling, allowing for good air movement throughout the case and ventilation is key factor because overheating of a component will adversely affect the longevity of a component. Furthermore, good quality cases reduce electric-magnetic interference and that's why large big*ass speakers shoudl never be placed directly next to the PC itself.

Read this for further information:

http://www.pcguide.com/ref/case/index-c.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom